A question that comes up again and again around action time is, “What can I do to support the action if I can’t be there in person?”
If you aren’t able to join us in person on October 1st, there are so many other ways you can pledge your support and participate in vital aspects of making this action successful and supporting the ongoing efforts of Ordain Women. Here are just a few ideas:
- Participate in the action by proxy. You can fill out the proxy form and your name will be carried with us during the action.
- Order an Ordain Women umbrella to be used in the action. This will then be sent to you following the action, signed by the person who carried it.
- Spread the word! Invite a friend. You can find the event page on Facebook by following this link.
- Share the event on your social media.
- Like the Ordain Women Facebook Page.
- Submit an Ordain Women profile on our website.
- Write your own letter to a General Authority about your support for women’s ordination.
- Make a donation to Ordain Women by clicking the “Donate” button in the upper righthand corner of this page.
- Update your amazon account to amazon smile and select Ordain Women as your charity! You can find instructions by following this link.
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Reddit.